Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

4 posters

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

EKV

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) Empty New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

Post by EKV Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

hehe finally hmm
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) Empty Re: New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

Post by Kristi Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm

EKV wrote:hehe finally hmm

Cool,will it be in the suburbs or somewhere around the heart of the city? lolz
    EKV

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) Empty Re: New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

Post by EKV Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Kristi wrote:
    EKV wrote:hehe finally hmm

Cool,will it be in the suburbs or somewhere around the heart of the city? lolz

:bwi: not decided yet,although it will be in center or old part of the city hehe
    puntori

Post by puntori Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Where ? In Banja Luka ? thumbs down
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 am

puntori wrote:Where ? In Banja Luka ? thumbs down

No Edlir, that's the embassy to Republika Srpska. They might as well start constructing it now Razz
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 am

Kosovo embassy in Tirana is next to Serbian one guitar guy
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

Will they put the Republika Srpska Embassy in Tirana next to the Herzeg-Bosnia one? Razz
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 am

Watford_Street wrote:Will they put the Republika Srpska Embassy in Tirana next to the Herzeg-Bosnia one? Razz

I have a better idea, how about giving them a single site and let them decide what to do...after advicing the adjacent apartments to put bullet proof glass in their windows laughs
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:39 pm

edlir,hon why don't you do me a favour and make my day by kicking your own azz by yourself. damn,why not in banja luka?! oh,.... sarajevo is capital. or why don't you find some in banja luka and spare me of making efforts to find a loc. dude,get a life cheers
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Watford_Street wrote:Will they put the Republika Srpska Embassy in Tirana next to the Herzeg-Bosnia one? Razz

why don't you commit a suicide and do a favour to the rest of the world?! Wink
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 pm

puntori wrote:Kosovo embassy in Tirana is next to Serbian one guitar guy

really?! Laughing Basketball lol!
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Watford_Street wrote:

No Edlir, that's the embassy to Republika Srpska. They might as well start constructing it now Razz

oh yeah they might start,but i doubt it will be finished,unless they manage to construct it till the elections in october lol! pal, why dont you realize, even if our second and smaller entity get the independence, it will not happen now Very Happy dodik and his government tend to grab everything they can:D afther they finish with that, in few years they might remember their promise before elections:D
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:52 pm

EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

oh yeah they might start,but i doubt it will be finished,unless they manage to construct it till the elections in october lol! pal, why dont you realize, even if our second and smaller entity get the independence, it will not happen now Very Happy dodik and his government tend to grab everything they can:D afther they finish with that, in few years they might remember their promise before elections:D

It's true. they'll have to be patient, but the day will come.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:53 pm

puntori wrote:

I have a better idea, how about giving them a single site and let them decide what to do...after advicing the adjacent apartments to put bullet proof glass in their windows laughs

How about we just give them each half of the Bosnian Embassy Cool
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

who knows, they say that end of the world will happen in 2012 Wink is this time period enough for them to grab everything they can,and get independence for our tiny,little entity cyclops
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:

How about we just give them each half of the Bosnian Embassy Cool

we?! dear, don't tell me you started to consider yourself as albanian Idea Question
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm

[quote="EKV"]
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

Frankly said, Banja Luka seems to have more power than Sarajevo...at least those serb potheads have the courage to speak out all the bullshit they want.The thing is that Albanians didn't lean on Tito, they organised the diaspora and sponsored UCK. Another fact is that Bosnia and Serbia are the only fyr countries not recognising Kosovo. I consider bosnians as the most friendly people to Albanians in Balkans, but their politics sucks, especially if the albanian minority there is a tito nostalgic fyrom lover community.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm

[quote="puntori"]
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

Frankly said, Banja Luka seems to have more power than Sarajevo...at least those serb potheads have the courage to speak out all the bullshit they want.The thing is that Albanians didn't lean on Tito, they organised the diaspora and sponsored UCK. Another fact is that Bosnia and Serbia are the only fyr countries not recognising Kosovo. I consider bosnians as the most friendly people to Albanians in Balkans, but their politics sucks, especially if the albanian minority there is a tito nostalgic fyrom lover community.

There's an Albanian minority in Bosnia now?
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 pm

[quote="Watford_Street"]
    puntori wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

Cool pal albanian minority lives here for 200 years and you ask if there is albanian minority
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm

[quote="EKV"]
    Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

Cool pal albanian minority lives here for 200 years and you ask if there is albanian minority

thumbs up
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 pm

[quote="EKV"]
    Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

How many Albanians exactly? Just Teuta? :bwi:
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:52 pm

[quote="Watford_Street"]
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

How many Albanians exactly? Just Teuta? :bwi:
    Rolling Eyes

10 000 in sarajevo only,plus there is representative of albanian minority in minority council cyclops
    puntori

Post by puntori Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am

Bosnians are Albanians originally, epecially the sandjak bosnians in serbia. That's why we have to support them.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 am

puntori wrote:Bosnians are Albanians originally, epecially the sandjak bosnians in serbia. That's why we have to support them.

Come on, maybe if you are descendants of the Illyrians then 2000 years ago there were probably Illyrians living in Bosnia, but the ones today will be nearly all former Serbs and Croats.
    EKV

Post by EKV Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:Bosnians are Albanians originally, epecially the sandjak bosnians in serbia. That's why we have to support them.

Come on, maybe if you are descendants of the Illyrians then 2000 years ago there were probably Illyrians living in Bosnia, but the ones today will be nearly all former Serbs and Croats.

even croats and serbs have more iliryan blood then slavic, recently proven bounce lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm