Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic

CZECH_O_SCOT
    CZECH_O_SCOT

I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic Empty I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic

Post by CZECH_O_SCOT Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 am

Placed 13th, and our best performence was in the Speed Skating Smile
    Watford_Street

I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic Empty Re: I am happy with the performence of Czech Republic

Post by Watford_Street Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 am

CZECH_O_SCOT wrote:Placed 13th, and our best performence was in the Speed Skating Smile

Not so much the Ice Hockey performance though hey. Still a shitload better than us, but then again we've only had 2 months of snow to prepare lol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm