Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

Shopmotion


Navigation

Affiliates

free forum
 

    Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Share
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:32 pm

    Why there isn't a part for Turkey in Balkans?Turkish cities such as Edirne,Kırklareli and İstanbul are in Balkans!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 pm

    These people don't like Turkey very much...
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 pm

    But Turkey is a part of Balkans,nobody can deny it!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 pm

    They still don't like it,that's why Jake hacked that Born in Europe group.Because it was full of anti-Turks
    avatar
    Kristi
    Admin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Tirana,Albania

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Kristi on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm

    Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
    Right where it has been for years Smile


    _________________
    "Se il tuo Cristo è ebreo, se la tua democrazia è greca, se la tua scrittura è latina, se i tuoi numeri sono arabi, se la tua maglietta è cinese, se le tue vacanze sono slave... ...allora il tuo vicino non può essere straniero..."

    ''Life was much easier when Apple & BlackBerry were just fruits !''
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

    But there isn't a part for Turkey!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

    Kristi add Turkey
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:18 pm

    If there is Slovenia,where is nearly in Central Europe and has more Germanic culture than Balkanian,there should be Turkey also.
    avatar
    Kristi
    Admin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Tirana,Albania

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Kristi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:11 am

    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:


    _________________
    "Se il tuo Cristo è ebreo, se la tua democrazia è greca, se la tua scrittura è latina, se i tuoi numeri sono arabi, se la tua maglietta è cinese, se le tue vacanze sono slave... ...allora il tuo vicino non può essere straniero..."

    ''Life was much easier when Apple & BlackBerry were just fruits !''
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?
    avatar
    Kristi
    Admin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Tirana,Albania

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Kristi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 am

    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?

    Turkey has less than 10% in Balkans for god's sake... Rolling Eyes


    _________________
    "Se il tuo Cristo è ebreo, se la tua democrazia è greca, se la tua scrittura è latina, se i tuoi numeri sono arabi, se la tua maglietta è cinese, se le tue vacanze sono slave... ...allora il tuo vicino non può essere straniero..."

    ''Life was much easier when Apple & BlackBerry were just fruits !''
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:17 am

    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?

    Turkey has less than 10% in Balkans for god's sake... Rolling Eyes

    But Slovenia is nearly all located in Central Europe,and so most of Romania!
    avatar
    Kristi
    Admin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Tirana,Albania

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Kristi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 am

    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?

    Turkey has less than 10% in Balkans for god's sake... Rolling Eyes

    But Slovenia is nearly all located in Central Europe,and so most of Romania!

    Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia,which was actually in the balkans,and its often considered part of balkans.if zagreb and northern croatia are in the balkans,slovenia is too!romania is in the balkans...turkey,well,yeah,only a very small part of it...so...


    _________________
    "Se il tuo Cristo è ebreo, se la tua democrazia è greca, se la tua scrittura è latina, se i tuoi numeri sono arabi, se la tua maglietta è cinese, se le tue vacanze sono slave... ...allora il tuo vicino non può essere straniero..."

    ''Life was much easier when Apple & BlackBerry were just fruits !''
    avatar
    KipchakPrince

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Cappadocia

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by KipchakPrince on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?

    Turkey has less than 10% in Balkans for god's sake... Rolling Eyes

    But Slovenia is nearly all located in Central Europe,and so most of Romania!

    Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia,which was actually in the balkans,and its often considered part of balkans.if zagreb and northern croatia are in the balkans,slovenia is too!romania is in the balkans...turkey,well,yeah,only a very small part of it...so...

    Well,Slovenia is nearer to Central Europe.And only southern Romania is in Balkans.About Turkey,our Thracian part of land is in Balkans also we have similar culture to Balkan countries.
    avatar
    Kristi
    Admin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Tirana,Albania

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Kristi on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 am

    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?

    Turkey has less than 10% in Balkans for god's sake... Rolling Eyes

    But Slovenia is nearly all located in Central Europe,and so most of Romania!

    Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia,which was actually in the balkans,and its often considered part of balkans.if zagreb and northern croatia are in the balkans,slovenia is too!romania is in the balkans...turkey,well,yeah,only a very small part of it...so...

    Well,Slovenia is nearer to Central Europe.And only southern Romania is in Balkans.About Turkey,our Thracian part of land is in Balkans also we have similar culture to Balkan countries.

    Ok,im glad you do.but i wont add it.night! hmm cheers


    _________________
    "Se il tuo Cristo è ebreo, se la tua democrazia è greca, se la tua scrittura è latina, se i tuoi numeri sono arabi, se la tua maglietta è cinese, se le tue vacanze sono slave... ...allora il tuo vicino non può essere straniero..."

    ''Life was much easier when Apple & BlackBerry were just fruits !''

    EKV

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2010-02-20

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by EKV on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 am

    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    KipchakPrince wrote:
    Kristi wrote:
    Bajraktari wrote:Kristi add Turkey

    Nope :bwi:

    Why there is Romania and Slovenia but not Turkey?

    Turkey has less than 10% in Balkans for god's sake... Rolling Eyes

    But Slovenia is nearly all located in Central Europe,and so most of Romania!

    Slovenia was part of Yugoslavia,which was actually in the balkans,and its often considered part of balkans.if zagreb and northern croatia are in the balkans,slovenia is too!romania is in the balkans...turkey,well,yeah,only a very small part of it...so...

    Well,Slovenia is nearer to Central Europe.And only southern Romania is in Balkans.About Turkey,our Thracian part of land is in Balkans also we have similar culture to Balkan countries.

    Ok,im glad you do.but i wont add it.night! hmm cheers

    lol! lol! lol!

    Watford_Street

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2010-02-19

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Watford_Street on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 am

    Seriously why is Slovenia on this? It's not in the Balkans and nobody cares about it. Unless of course we get some Croatian members hehe
    avatar
    Kristi
    Admin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Tirana,Albania

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Kristi on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am

    Watford_Street wrote:Seriously why is Slovenia on this? It's not in the Balkans and nobody cares about it. Unless of course we get some Croatian members hehe

    Ask Misel to join Razz lolz


    _________________
    "Se il tuo Cristo è ebreo, se la tua democrazia è greca, se la tua scrittura è latina, se i tuoi numeri sono arabi, se la tua maglietta è cinese, se le tue vacanze sono slave... ...allora il tuo vicino non può essere straniero..."

    ''Life was much easier when Apple & BlackBerry were just fruits !''

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hey!!!Where is Turkey?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:11 pm