Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

5 posters

Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth

Watford_Street

Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth Empty Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth

Post by Watford_Street Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1253878/Falkland-Islands-oil-row-Hillary-Clinton-steps-Argentina-stand-off.html

Maybe we should just be 'neutral' in Afghanistan as well. Because its none of our business and I really couldn't give a shit how many of you the Taliban kills.
    puntori

Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth Empty Re: Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 am

Falklands belong to Britian. So does the oil. Maybe some latin country wants another ass beating :\m7:
    Watford_Street

Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth Empty Re: Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:00 am

Judging by the responses in B92, Albanian people are our best friends in this.

Anyway come and get some Kirchner and Chavez, if you think you're hard enough. And Obama: go crawl in a hole and die somewhere!
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:22 am

Watford_Street wrote:Judging by the responses in B92, Albanian people are our best friends in this.

Anyway come and get some Kirchner and Chavez, if you think you're hard enough. And Obama: go crawl in a hole and die somewhere!

Do albanians post comments in b92 ?
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 am

puntori wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:Judging by the responses in B92, Albanian people are our best friends in this.

Do albanians post comments in b92 ?

On the English site they probably post more comments than Serbs.
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Go in london and recruit some maphia albanians...then just stay and watch to learn how they deal with those communists, you won't find more dedicated people willing to protect british way of life. They could even train SAS. Twisted Evil

What's the reputation of Albanian maphia in britain ? I watched the ''taken'' movie and i found nothing real in it, it is far the way albanians organise.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

puntori wrote:

Go in london and recruit some maphia albanians...then just stay and watch to learn how they deal with those communists, you won't find more dedicated people willing to protect british way of life. They could even train SAS. Twisted Evil

What's the reputation of Albanian maphia in britain ? I watched the ''taken'' movie and i found nothing real in it, it is far the way albanians organise.

Well I think since Albania isn't in the EU the Americans have the bigger Albanian Mafia problem. At the moment we mainly have organised crime problems with the Bulgarians and Romanians.

P.S. Albanians really love us that much?
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:

Well I think since Albania isn't in the EU the Americans have the bigger Albanian Mafia problem. At the moment we mainly have organised crime problems with the Bulgarians and Romanians.

Britian is a social country, i believe kosovo albanians appreciate your country a lot. As for maphia thing i m glad they act abroad rather than back home, here in Albania for instance streets are relatively safe, and burglary is relativey low,on the other hand in western countries insurance could cover almost anything but here not. I ve heard that England is the biggest market of drugs or sth, how come? I would aways bet for italy or greece.

P.S. Albanians really love us that much?
    CZECH_O_SCOT
    CZECH_O_SCOT

Post by CZECH_O_SCOT Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 am

Hey sam......whats a rock worth? you lot will be reciting the bloody Koran anyways within 50 years LMFAO
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:58 am

CZECH_O_SCOT wrote:Hey sam......whats a rock worth? you lot will be reciting the bloody Koran anyways within 50 years LMFAO

Can't you read? There's oil there now.
    puntori

Post by puntori Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 am

Watford_Street wrote:
    CZECH_O_SCOT wrote:Hey sam......whats a rock worth? you lot will be reciting the bloody Koran anyways within 50 years LMFAO

I think it is not only about rocks and oil, more about authority, argentians should never have messed with the former empire...they should know that THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK ! Although Britian is not that badass as it is suposed to be. In my opinion the battle for the falkands is one of the most succesful modern military campaigns...US would nt have been that succesful in similar circumstances.
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:49 am

puntori wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

I think it is not only about rocks and oil, more about authority, argentians should never have messed with the former empire...they should know that THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK ! Although Britian is not that badass as it is suposed to be. In my opinion the battle for the falkands is one of the most succesful modern military campaigns...US would nt have been that succesful in similar circumstances.
    Since Falklands are offcially Brittish land , Argentina should not even try to claim the lans there. A whole generation was being learnt by the Argentinian regime government that those lands were theirs , without official evidence , just cause islands are close the the Argentinian land. It somehow reminds me of the case of Aegean islands and Turkey.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Kafkasios wrote:
    puntori wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

Since Falklands are offcially Brittish land , Argentina should not even try to claim the lans there. A whole generation was being learnt by the Argentinian regime government that those lands were theirs , without official evidence , just cause islands are close the the Argentinian land. It somehow reminds me of the case of Aegean islands and Turkey.

Well exactly, which makes it even more disgraceful that there were Greeks on B92 saying the Falklands were Argentinian. I mean Turkey actually does have more claim on the Dodecanese that Argentina does on the Falklands.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm watching England at the moment Davie, and I've got to admit I'm a bit concerned that during the national anthems until they'd showed about 6 players, I thought the Egypt team was England.
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 am

Watford_Street wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:
    puntori wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:

Well exactly, which makes it even more disgraceful that there were Greeks on B92 saying the Falklands were Argentinian. I mean Turkey actually does have more claim on the Dodecanese that Argentina does on the Falklands.
    Firstly, what is B92:P? And ssecondly, probably those Greeks or are ignorant of the connection between the two cases, or dislike England very much or like Maradona too much Very Happy
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 am

B92 is the main Serbian news channel. I think they just want revenge because we screwed Serbia with Kosovo and recognised the name Macedonia.
    puntori

Post by puntori Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:19 am

Watford_Street wrote:B92 is the main Serbian news channel. I think they just want revenge because we screwed Serbia with Kosovo and recognised the name Macedonia.

Rep o Albania is very good at this, sometimes calls it as Macedonia, sometimes as Fyrom, it depends on the mood of our foreign afairs envoys...or the secretaries typing the document. sunny
    puntori

Post by puntori Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:24 am

Cyprus has never been officially greek ever, but it had been turkish for a couple hundred years.
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 am

puntori wrote:Cyprus has never been officially greek ever, but it had been turkish for a couple hundred years.
    Did anyone talk about Cyprus scratch ? An advice for you. Always read appropriatelly aaaaall the upper posts one by one, word by word, and then post, cause it is the second time you reply me and your words are totally irrelevant to what i have said before.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm guessing Greek Cypriots must be purer Greeks than the Greeks in Greece, since they've never mixed with Slavs or Albanians and really managed to keep themselves to themselves through years of Turkish and British occupation.
    puntori

Post by puntori Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

I didn't respond to any one, i made a statement. Plus no one is restricted in this forum, any one can talk about anything. Responding or not is your choise.
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

puntori wrote:Cyprus has never been officially greek ever, but it had been turkish for a couple hundred years.

Neither Kosovo has been Albanian,ever... Neutral
    puntori

Post by puntori Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Kristi wrote:

It sort of became albanian in 1878...
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 am

puntori wrote:
    Kristi wrote:

But still we weren't independent...Things would have been different today... Rolling Eyes
    puntori

Post by puntori Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Kristi wrote:
    puntori wrote:
    Kristi wrote:

But still we weren't independent...Things would have been different today... Rolling Eyes

It doesn't metter wether it were indipendent or not, in history there are no ''if'' or ''would''...things don't happen in a random proccess and they just don't happen for nothing, the league of prizren was sth , it could not achieve all its puropses , doesn't mean it failed, in contrary, the league of prizren paved the path to the modern albanian statehood and even to the aspirations that we still have today, a state can not just pop up indipendent, even the league of prizren didn't pop up like that, the proccess of albanian modern statehood had been ignited long before, although relatively weak, with the pashalik of Janina and the confederate of illirum of bushatliu. But of course, an albanian entity was a threat for russian plans for balkans and panslavism in general during that period, yet we never failed...especially now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 pm