Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
BANKRUPT :D EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
BANKRUPT :D EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
BANKRUPT :D EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
BANKRUPT :D EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
BANKRUPT :D EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
BANKRUPT :D EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
BANKRUPT :D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
BANKRUPT :D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
BANKRUPT :D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

5 posters

BANKRUPT :D

KipchakPrince
    KipchakPrince

BANKRUPT :D Empty BANKRUPT :D

Post by KipchakPrince Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm

I feel sorry for greeks,finally they bankrupted Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

BANKRUPT :D Empty Re: BANKRUPT :D

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 am

Good chance to change the bad habbits here Smile. Don't be sorry. Your country was always in permanent banktrupt situation but survived Razz.
    KipchakPrince
    KipchakPrince

Post by KipchakPrince Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:36 am

Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

Kafkasios wrote:Good chance to change the bad habbits here Smile. Don't be sorry. Your country was always in permanent banktrupt situation but survived Razz.

Im sorry for Greece,looks like the albanians there will imigrate back to their home country :bwi: lolz
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 am

I know about Turkey and i don't underestimate the country Smile . Just to be objective , the economic indicators show that economy of Turkey last decades were pretty bad , even some years ago Smile. And Turkey survived after all , after reforms that the country made to pass these bad economics and make the country "healthier". I just say that it is time for Greece to make reforms too, and Greece will come out of this shitty situation stronger and healthier Smile
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:45 am

Kristi, for sure this is good for my family cause my dad is a workman on constructions Razz. More job for him if Albanian workmen will decide to leave Greece (although i don't think many of them will do that) Razz
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:46 am

Kafkasios wrote:I know about Turkey and i don't underestimate the country Smile . Just to be objective , the economic indicators show that economy of Turkey last decades were pretty bad , even some years ago Smile. And Turkey survived after all , after reforms that the country made to pass these bad economics and make the country "healthier". I just say that it is time for Greece to make reforms too, and Greece will come out of this shitty situation stronger and healthier Smile

I like it how between all of our neighbours,we are the only ones who keep having economical growth singing cheers
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:47 am

Kafkasios wrote:Kristi, for sure this is good for my family cause my dad is a workman on constructions Razz. More job for him if Albanian workmen will decide to leave Greece (although i don't think many of them will do that) Razz

well you should admit that albanians there do some hard jobs,that not many greeks would do... hmm
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:51 am

Kristi wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:Kristi, for sure this is good for my family cause my dad is a workman on constructions Razz. More job for him if Albanian workmen will decide to leave Greece (although i don't think many of them will do that) Razz

well you should admit that albanians there do some hard jobs,that not many greeks would do... hmm

Well, Greeks were doing these jobs too but Albanians and immigrant from Caucasus came and reduced very much the prices of payments so many Greeks stopped working there Razz .
    I admit that Albanians do hard jobs , as Greeks from Caucasus who immigrated to Greece . I have worked many times with Albanians and my uncle has some Albanian employees too Laughing
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 am

Kristi wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:I know about Turkey and i don't underestimate the country Smile . Just to be objective , the economic indicators show that economy of Turkey last decades were pretty bad , even some years ago Smile. And Turkey survived after all , after reforms that the country made to pass these bad economics and make the country "healthier". I just say that it is time for Greece to make reforms too, and Greece will come out of this shitty situation stronger and healthier Smile

I like it how between all of our neighbours,we are the only ones who keep having economical growth singing cheers
    You have economical growth cause your country needs a total reconstruction . Already developed countries hardly can get big rates of economical growth . It is easier for countries like Albania to get big economical rates . And Albania has many conditions to have further economical developement Smile
    puntori

Post by puntori Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 am

It looks like greeks are going to migrate toward albania in ten years...in such case i'd never employ greeks. Unless they change their names into Albanian ones. Exception would be the name ''taqi'' though.

old man
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:25 am

puntori wrote:It looks like greeks are going to migrate toward albania in ten years...in such case i'd never employ greeks. Unless they change their names into Albanian ones. Exception would be the name ''taqi'' though.

old man
    To tell you the truth it is a bit difficult Greeks to immigrate to Albania Razz. There are some who immigrated to Albania even now, but they work for Greek or other companies there , as happens in Bulgaria , Fyrom , Romania etc. Smile . But , as i see Greeks are more "generous" than Albanians Smile. At least Greeks give them jobs Smile
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 am

Kafkasios wrote:
    puntori wrote:It looks like greeks are going to migrate toward albania in ten years...in such case i'd never employ greeks. Unless they change their names into Albanian ones. Exception would be the name ''taqi'' though.

old man
    To tell you the truth it is a bit difficult Greeks to immigrate to Albania Razz. There are some who immigrated to Albania even now, but they work for Greek or other companies there , as happens in Bulgaria , Fyrom , Romania etc. Smile . But , as i see Greeks are more "generous" than Albanians Smile. At least Greeks give them jobs Smile

Stop being an arrogant lier, albanians in greece are discriminated, they are forced to change thier names and each elections are relegated to come and vote for the greek parties in Albania... although they are the least problematic immigrants...not to mention that albanians have modestly contributed for greek economy, sincerily, the problems in greece are not a good thing for Albania either.

Also the citizenship for the albanians would be in greek interest, considering the taxes that they would deposit as greek citizens.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 pm

puntori wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:

old man

Stop being an arrogant lier, albanians in greece are discriminated, they are forced to change thier names and each elections are relegated to come and vote for the greek parties in Albania... although they are the least problematic immigrants...not to mention that albanians have modestly contributed for greek economy, sincerily, the problems in greece are not a good thing for Albania either.

Also the citizenship for the albanians would be in greek interest, considering the taxes that they would deposit as greek citizens.

But I wonder how many Albanian workers are in Greece that would bring their families over if they were citizens, thus further draining the welfare system.
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

puntori wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:

old man

Are you blind or you have some kind of syndrom and you think that people hunt you? Read my upper posts and see if i said a single bad thing about Albanians. I even said they are hard workers and that i have worked with Albanians several times (i even worked for an Albanian and this asshole still owes me money (wow Greeks are being discriminated by Albanians xaxaxa Razz)) . You are the arrogant one, who started bullshitting from nowhere . I study economy and i know how Albanians contributed , but Greece is not big country and is on a "path" from which pass many waves of immigrants . It would be socially dangerous for Greece to give citizenships to all immigrants here. In Albania you don't have such kinds of problems cause you mostly send immigrants tan receive . I wanna listen to what you'll say when time will come and you will be full of immigrants too . But i agree with giving citizenships to those who have proven that are not causing problems and have insured employment .
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Are you blind or you have some kind of syndrom and you think that people hunt you? Read my upper posts and see if i said a single bad thing about Albanians. I even said they are hard workers and that i have worked with Albanians several times (i even worked for an Albanian and this asshole still owes me money (wow Greeks are being discriminated by Albanians xaxaxa Razz)) . You are the arrogant one, who started bullshitting from nowhere . I study economy and i know how Albanians contributed , but Greece is not big country and is on a "path" from which pass many waves of immigrants . It would be socially dangerous for Greece to give citizenships to all immigrants here. In Albania you don't have such kinds of problems cause you mostly send immigrants tan receive . I wanna listen to what you'll say when time will come and you will be full of immigrants too . But i agree with giving citizenships to those who have proven that are not causing problems and have insured employment .

thumbs up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 pm