Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

+4
JoVana
Kristi
puntori
EKV
8 posters

kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?!

Komita
    Komita

kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 Empty Re: kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?!

Post by Komita Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Well we all know how shity our nations are. On the Kosovo thing, well its albanian if only albanians live there. I mean would Jovana like to give 1/4 or 1/3 of the parlament seats in Belgrad to Albanians, because it would be fare if they want to keep it. About the greek support for Serbia on the issue... why? Greece has allot more problems with other imigrants then with those. Plus if you don't want them.. .don't hire them, its greek foult. We can discuss the issue as much as we want fantasy wise but the political reality is clear. Only way to have real peace is to have ethnic borders, or atleast be open enough not to care for political ones.. which is the same. Why can't msot people just imagine they live in Belgium or something...

btw why is a turk here? Isn't it born in Europe?
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?! - Page 2 Empty Re: kosovo case-too boring and odd,smth new?!

Post by Kristi Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Komita wrote:Well we all know how shity our nations are. On the Kosovo thing, well its albanian if only albanians live there. I mean would Jovana like to give 1/4 or 1/3 of the parlament seats in Belgrad to Albanians, because it would be fare if they want to keep it. About the greek support for Serbia on the issue... why? Greece has allot more problems with other imigrants then with those. Plus if you don't want them.. .don't hire them, its greek foult. We can discuss the issue as much as we want fantasy wise but the political reality is clear. Only way to have real peace is to have ethnic borders, or atleast be open enough not to care for political ones.. which is the same. Why can't msot people just imagine they live in Belgium or something...

I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
    KipchakPrince Today at 20:07
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Racist is probably the most overused word in the world, along with genocide.

And ethnic borders for the Balkans all the way, goodbye BiH, you won't be missed Twisted Evil
    EKV

Post by EKV Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Watford_Street wrote:Racist is probably the most overused word in the world, along with genocide.

And ethnic borders for the Balkans all the way, goodbye BiH, you won't be missed Twisted Evil

when did you dream that? is that sam pal? anyways, pal just get the hell out of this topic if you have nothing smart to say Arrow Arrow Arrow king
    puntori

Post by puntori Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:Racist is probably the most overused word in the world, along with genocide.

when did you dream that? is that sam pal? anyways, pal just get the hell out of this topic if you have nothing smart to say Arrow Arrow Arrow king

BiH is a lost cause, unlearn slavic and relearn Albanian and join your true brothers , especially sandjak assimilated albanians, it is no late yet I love you
    EKV

Post by EKV Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

arsimtari wrote:
    EKV wrote:

BiH is a lost cause, unlearn slavic and relearn Albanian and join your true brothers , especially sandjak assimilated albanians, it is no late yet I love you

yo, who says im not albanian? Suspect
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 pm

See Teuta, even Edlir, the most anti-Serb here says it's time to give BiH up. To be fair your government does have enough sense not to recognise Kosovo, but will that be enough to save you?
    puntori

Post by puntori Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Serbs are trying to do the same in Kosovo, if in Bosnia serbs composing 1/3 of population held 49% of territory, in Kosovo they are are trying to get 20% while being 8% of total population...a really desperate move no matter how sophisticated it is. Anyway ,serb municipalities are going to fall one by one. Gracanica already set the example by pledging loyalty to official Tirana, a move which surprised even Eulex...they prefered Tirana to Pristina santa I believe serbs of Kosovo would rather be in a Greater Albania .They probably fear Pristina a lot.
    EKV

Post by EKV Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 am

Watford_Street wrote:See Teuta, even Edlir, the most anti-Serb here says it's time to give BiH up. To be fair your government does have enough sense not to recognise Kosovo, but will that be enough to save you?

this is the issue that should be solved by grown ups, not like fascist kiddos like yourself. Rolling Eyes cyclops
    Komita
    Komita

Post by Komita Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 am

Well the ones actualy solving it there act like kiddos, along with the population... insanity.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 pm

EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:See Teuta, even Edlir, the most anti-Serb here says it's time to give BiH up. To be fair your government does have enough sense not to recognise Kosovo, but will that be enough to save you?

this is the issue that should be solved by grown ups, not like fascist kiddos like yourself. Rolling Eyes cyclops

Komita wrote:Well the ones actualy solving it there act like kiddos, along with the population... insanity.

Yeah Teuta, I think even I could do a better job than Ahtisaari did. Did you see the letter from Italy, France, Germany, Britain and the US to Tadic recently. It was like 'how dare you not do what we say, we thought it was just a joke at first that you wouldn't let us steal your land, but now we've still only got 65 countries recognising you've really pissed us off'
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:

Komita wrote:Well the ones actualy solving it there act like kiddos, along with the population... insanity.

Yeah Teuta, I think even I could do a better job than Ahtisaari did. Did you see the letter from Italy, France, Germany, Britain and the US to Tadic recently. It was like 'how dare you not do what we say, we thought it was just a joke at first that you wouldn't let us steal your land, but now we've still only got 65 countries recognising you've really pissed us off'

Was that letter sent even to you?Cause I think this kind of letters usually remain secret,and are not published for the worldwide public,especially when they're confidential Wink
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Kristi wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    EKV wrote:

Was that letter sent even to you?Cause I think this kind of letters usually remain secret,and are not published for the worldwide public,especially when they're confidential Wink

Maybe I was Boris Tadic the whole time lol. Seriously , if papers and magazines like the Guardian and the Economist are saying that's what the letter says then why wouldn't I believe them? They can't have become rabidly pro-Serb overnight.
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:08 am

Komita wrote:Well we all know how shity our nations are. On the Kosovo thing, well its albanian if only albanians live there. I mean would Jovana like to give 1/4 or 1/3 of the parlament seats in Belgrad to Albanians, because it would be fare if they want to keep it. About the greek support for Serbia on the issue... why? Greece has allot more problems with other imigrants then with those. Plus if you don't want them.. .don't hire them, its greek foult. We can discuss the issue as much as we want fantasy wise but the political reality is clear. Only way to have real peace is to have ethnic borders, or atleast be open enough not to care for political ones.. which is the same. Why can't msot people just imagine they live in Belgium or something...

Actually Greece mostly support (on political level) Serbia on Kossovo issue for several politic and diplomatic reasons . I don't doubt that if a greek goverment sees that will get benefits from recognising Kossovo, then our shitty politics wouldn't hesitate at all . On people's level, Greeks mostly support Serbia (in my opinion) cause Serbia does not have borders with Greece. For Balkans i think it is a good reason Razz
    puntori

Post by puntori Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:11 am

It would be funny if EU asks Greece to reckognise Kosovo in turn of economical aid...
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 am

puntori wrote:
    JoVana wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:Oh, since the title of the topic is about something new about Kossovo issue .
    Some days before, after fire exchange (and after hand-granade throwings by the side of the criminals), were arrested in Athens , by police 2 Albanians . Police searched their house and found Kalaznikofs , pistols , granades and several bulletins . There is strong belief that those Albanians (which were being arrested cause they were robbing banks) , have connections with some branch of UCK Razz .

Typically for the shity nation. Twisted Evil

No, greece is typical shitty country, they change Albanians' names and religion ,and by doing so they make it easer for criminals to get away with it,no documentation ,no control, if greece did a proper documentation and citizenship for albanians, Albania would have caught them inside 24 hours in case they did a crime ...as long as they have a different name in greece and a different name in Albania, you can do nothing.
    Albania opened prisons and Albanian criminals started passing the borders to Greece Smile . About the citizenship i partly agree with you but i am quite sceptical about this . I don't want in future in case there will be some future problems with Albanian populations in Greece , Greece to be obliged to keep them (at least the "vivid" ones) here . Till problems with Albanian autonomists in Balkans stop, i think it is dangerous to make albanians in Greece as an internal Greek subject, which in future could create problems in Greek lands near borders.
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 am

puntori wrote:It would be funny if EU asks Greece to reckognise Kosovo in turn of economical aid...
    I doubt if Greece would do that . It is deeper than just a simple recognisement. If Cyprus issue won't come to an end i doubt if Greece will ever recognise Kosovo. Kosovo and occupied part of Cyprus are similar, so a potential recognisement of Kosovo by Greece would leave Greece without excuse for its position on Cyprus matters
    puntori

Post by puntori Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 am

Kafkasios wrote:
    puntori wrote:It would be funny if EU asks Greece to reckognise Kosovo in turn of economical aid...
    I doubt if Greece would do that . It is deeper than just a simple recognisement. If Cyprus issue won't come to an end i doubt if Greece will ever recognise Kosovo. Kosovo and occupied part of Cyprus are similar, so a potential recognisement of Kosovo by Greece would leave Greece without excuse for its position on Cyprus matters

Cyprus is a lost cause for Greece. Plus wasn't it in referendum and both parts agreed to stay divided?
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am

That would be just too perfect for Albanians very happy
    Kafkasios
    Kafkasios

Post by Kafkasios Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

puntori wrote:
    Kafkasios wrote:

Cyprus is a lost cause for Greece. Plus wasn't it in referendum and both parts agreed to stay divided?
    Still, the issue hasn't be closen , so it is not something where you can give up.
    About the referendum now, both parts didn't agree to stay just divivded. Just the Greek-Cypriot part didn't agree with the terms of the Annan's plan about the union of the island, just the turkish-cypriot part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:01 pm