Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

4 posters

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

Watford_Street

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 Empty Re: New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

Post by Watford_Street Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Well as Bosnia is squeezed between the 2 countries and speaks the same language, whatever Serbs and Croats are, Bosniaks are as well.

I guess Edlir wants to liberate the Serbs and Croats and wake them up to the fact they are actually Albanian laughs. Actually it wouldn't surprise me if he does.
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months) - Page 2 Empty Re: New embassy in BiH(Embassy of Republic of Albania in few months)

Post by Kristi Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm

EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:Bosnians are Albanians originally, epecially the sandjak bosnians in serbia. That's why we have to support them.

Come on, maybe if you are descendants of the Illyrians then 2000 years ago there were probably Illyrians living in Bosnia, but the ones today will be nearly all former Serbs and Croats.

even croats and serbs have more iliryan blood then slavic, recently proven bounce lol!

Croats really do in fact... hmm
    puntori

Post by puntori Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 am

Kristi wrote:
    EKV wrote:
    Watford_Street wrote:
    puntori wrote:Bosnians are Albanians originally, epecially the sandjak bosnians in serbia. That's why we have to support them.

Come on, maybe if you are descendants of the Illyrians then 2000 years ago there were probably Illyrians living in Bosnia, but the ones today will be nearly all former Serbs and Croats.

even croats and serbs have more iliryan blood then slavic, recently proven bounce lol!

Croats really do in fact... hmm

blood thing doesn't mean anything, all balkans, central europe and italy have similar traits predominantly... i personally don't support much racial theories, you can find bulgarians and albanians with similar genetics, etc, slavs settled all over albanian lands and balkans , but in high density albanian populations they were assimilated and vice versa, there are isolated albanian villages from italy and croatia to rumenia and ukraine, and there are slavic and vlach villages inside rep o albania as well, although for the moment albania is highly homogenous country, there is nothing wrong in having minorities, but the truth is that sandjak albanians were assimilated only during the last 150 years, even until 14th century albanians used to appear up to nowaday central bosnia, in our mediaval raphsodies it is constantly mentioned that fact, just that location of the assimilated albanians is not stated clearly, but it is probably central bosnia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:01 am