Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

Shopmotion

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

African didaster?

Komita

African didaster?

Post by Komita on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:38 am

Do you thing the world cup in africa will turn into disaster? Violent african slum gangs attacking tourists and fans? Kidnappings? South Africa is one of the most dangerous countries in the world. One of the highest kill rate and lawlessness.
    Kafkasios

Re: African didaster?

Post by Kafkasios on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 am

The best people can do, is to not visit World Cup in South Africa at all Smile
    KipchakPrince

Post by KipchakPrince on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Well,my spanish gf told me she went to South Africa and there was a nice place.But she only went to cities like Cape Town.One of my dad's friends went to a zulu village and he said,"when I went there first,I was a humanist and I was feeling sorry for black people.When I back there,I was like,THOSE CANNIBALS DESERVE APARTHEID!!!"
    LOL.

Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 pm

KipchakPrince wrote:Well,my spanish gf told me she went to South Africa and there was a nice place.But she only went to cities like Cape Town.One of my dad's friends went to a zulu village and he said,"when I went there first,I was a humanist and I was feeling sorry for black people.When I back there,I was like,THOSE CANNIBALS DESERVE APARTHEID!!!"
    LOL.

That's what a lot of people say. My friend's dad worked in apartheid South Africa and said it was better. It's easy to judge the white South Africans when you're sitting safely on you sofa thousands of miles away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 pm