Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

Shopmotion

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Fyromology

puntori

Fyromology

Post by puntori on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 am

According to a survey in Fyrom, Serbia had the best reputation among the neighbouring countrys. Bulagria and Greece had the lowest popularity. Well, it is not weird that Greece has the lowest popularity in a random Balkan country. The weird thing is that serbia has a good reputation in a former yugoslav country.
    Komita

Re: Fyromology

Post by Komita on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:32 am

Well after all Fyrom is rulled by ex-yugoslav communists. Which also means our existance makes fyromology look stupid so... those dam tatars! Very Happy

Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 am

I'm not surprised. You'd have to do something really special to make FYROMians hate you more than Greeks, Albanians and Bulgarians. Even though by hating Bulgarians they are hating themselves.

puntori

Post by puntori on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm not surprised either...i always known fyrom is a serbian puppet state.

Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:02 am

They don't know what they are. Anyway well done for helping your 'best neighbour' so much with Kosovo FYROM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:11 pm