Born in Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Born in Europe

This forum is created to bring back the discussions from the original Born in Europe group, that was unfortunately invaded...Lets invite all the old members of our group, and host new members.Lets create our forum, where we discuss about EVERYTHING!

Even if the forum is opened for members,we are still working to improve it,day by day!Help us to keep it up to date!
20 new COOL emoticons.ENJOY! Very Happy cheers

Latest topics

» Haha Obama, even Brown hates you know!
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:18 pm by Watford_Street

» Thanks Obama for showing us how much the 'special relationship' is worth
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm by puntori

» Hey!!!Where is Turkey?
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am by Kristi

» Who is who from the group?
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 am by Watford_Street

» The European Union & the Human Rights can kiss my arse
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am by Watford_Street

» I'm Turkish and I love Bulgaria as my second homeland
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 pm by Kristi

» Favourite football teams
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm by Watford_Street

» Germany asks Greece to sell its islands to save its economy
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm by Kristi

» Albania.vs.Northern Ireland
Montenegran language:  This is a good joke EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 am by Watford_Street

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

5 posters

Montenegran language: This is a good joke

Watford_Street

Montenegran language:  This is a good joke Empty Montenegran language: This is a good joke

Post by Watford_Street Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Montenegran language:  This is a good joke Empty Re: Montenegran language: This is a good joke

Post by Kristi Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 pm

lol! She's a desperated serb Razz
    puntori

Montenegran language:  This is a good joke Empty Re: Montenegran language: This is a good joke

Post by puntori Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

There are two dialects in Montenegro: serbian and Albanian. Another Fyrom like country,although not as fake as fyrom to be objective and fair.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm

My favourite bit was this

'Beyond the pronunciation differences, Montenegrin purists say there are also some words that are specific to their language, although it takes Ms Susanj a few minutes to find a commonly-used example.'

I could find words different in English and English (US) in seconds, so they really are clutching at straws here.

And yes Edlir, FYROM is still a hell of a lot worse. Monetenegran history is hundreds of years old and they don't need to steal anyone else's. FYROMian history is 65 years old.
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Watford_Street wrote:My favourite bit was this

'Beyond the pronunciation differences, Montenegrin purists say there are also some words that are specific to their language, although it takes Ms Susanj a few minutes to find a commonly-used example.'

I could find words different in English and English (US) in seconds, so they really are clutching at straws here.

And yes Edlir, FYROM is still a hell of a lot worse. Monetenegran history is hundreds of years old and they don't need to steal anyone else's. FYROMian history is 65 years old.

Is it really that old? Razz cyclops bounce drunken
    They call it FYR sunny M Razz
    EKV

Post by EKV Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:13 pm

pal,montenegro is first state formed in this area,that has its name and teritory as it already had in medeval ages. Arrow get a life pal,and certainly it can be independent language since it is different,not only in pronounciation then in few alphabet letters and gramar rules. Arrow
    EKV

Post by EKV Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 pm

puntori wrote:There are two dialects in Montenegro: serbian and Albanian. Another Fyrom like country,although not as fake as fyrom to be objective and fair.

what kind of drug you are on to? lolz lol!
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Just because you have a country does not mean you have a language. Didn't you read? One of the women who's job it is to promote the Montenegran language took a few minutes before coming up with a word that's different to Serbian. That makes American more of a language than Montenegran. This is as petty as anything, but I wouldn't expect anything else from Djukanovic, the man who has brought Montenegran-Serb relations to an all time low. I'm not surprised you think every country should have its own language Teuta. After all, you probably speak 'Bosnian'.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

If Britain followed the Balkan example we would be a country of hundreds of different languages. And every English speaking country would have at least one language. But look, there is only ONE English language, ONE French Language and ONE Spanish language. Don't know why you Balkan people want to be different.
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Watford_Street wrote:If Britain followed the Balkan example we would be a country of hundreds of different languages. And every English speaking country would have at least one language. But look, there is only ONE English language, ONE French Language and ONE Spanish language. Don't know why you Balkan people want to be different.

Im wondering if in Kosovo they speak Kosovaar lolz
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Watford_Street wrote:Just because you have a country does not mean you have a language. Didn't you read? One of the women who's job it is to promote the Montenegran language took a few minutes before coming up with a word that's different to Serbian. That makes American more of a language than Montenegran. This is as petty as anything, but I wouldn't expect anything else from Djukanovic, the man who has brought Montenegran-Serb relations to an all time low. I'm not surprised you think every country should have its own language Teuta. After all, you probably speak 'Bosnian'.

Thats a good thing,from my point of view,or let me say,from the Albanian point of view hehe
    puntori

Post by puntori Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 pm

... i think it would be fair to call all the funny sounding languages of our neighbours as sllavic, or jugollavic.
    Watford_Street

Post by Watford_Street Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 am

puntori wrote:... i think it would be fair to call all the funny sounding languages of our neighbours as sllavic, or jugollavic.

Probably sensible, or just return to Serbo-Croat.
    Komita
    Komita

Post by Komita Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 am

What kind of country can be named Black Mountine (forest on BG) Very Happy
    EKV

Post by EKV Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Watford_Street wrote:Just because you have a country does not mean you have a language. Didn't you read? One of the women who's job it is to promote the Montenegran language took a few minutes before coming up with a word that's different to Serbian. That makes American more of a language than Montenegran. This is as petty as anything, but I wouldn't expect anything else from Djukanovic, the man who has brought Montenegran-Serb relations to an all time low. I'm not surprised you think every country should have its own language Teuta. After all, you probably speak 'Bosnian'.

ofcourse i do cyclops
    EKV

Post by EKV Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Komita wrote:What kind of country can be named Black Mountine (forest on BG) Very Happy

it's more likely that BG forest got the name by the country it belonged to,since montenegro is first state on balkans formed, that stayrd in its original borders till today. but who knows:D cyclops maybe serbs are montenegrins infact hehe lol!
    puntori

Post by puntori Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:58 pm

I doubt the first state formed in balkans is montenegro...Ulqin , Hoti,Tivar, Gruda, Plava, Gucia, Kelmendi are Albanian Lands!
    EKV

Post by EKV Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 pm

puntori wrote:I doubt the first state formed in balkans is montenegro...Ulqin , Hoti,Tivar, Gruda, Plava, Gucia, Kelmendi are Albanian Lands!

i dont remember any country called albania,till the november 28th 1912 Neutral
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

EKV wrote:
    puntori wrote:I doubt the first state formed in balkans is montenegro...Ulqin , Hoti,Tivar, Gruda, Plava, Gucia, Kelmendi are Albanian Lands!

thumbs down
    puntori

Post by puntori Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:38 pm

EKV wrote:

Albanians were mentioned for the first time in 3 rd century, and were mainly the tribes which habitated the area which is today north east of kroja, nowaday tetovo, dukagjini [or metohija as known by serbs], they probably streched till ohrid at south...the adjacent tribe were the arbri, or they could be the same tribe but called as albanians for documentation by foreigners [romans, greeks etc], at this period other illyrian tribes existed as well, like dalmatians, dardanians etc and in times in turmoil became roman emperors as most of the praretorian guard were illyrians, as an albanian you should know that Licinius until Constantine were exclusively illyrians...yet it doesn't imply that Albanians had a state or an empire, there were no national conciousness back then, simply dinasties, or succesfull generals who had support of the legions, but after the barbarian floodings, most of illyrians were either assimilated or moved south , probably the only surving were the arbri, which were commonly known as albanians, the first Albanian state was estabileshed by Dhimiter Progoni in 1080s or sth, the problem was that there were to many Albanian tribes and dinasties back then, which estabileshed local principalities, despotate of epirus was such a fragile union for example, composing of albanian and greek dinasties, while at north balshajt, dukagjini , topiajt and muzakajt were fighting each other constantly ... states or 'countries' in middle ages were very fragile , they usually didn't last more than the reign period of an astute lider, this situation was all over europe, but of course, by studying 'made in serbia' history books in school, you probably thing that the political situation back then was as stable as the modern one....just compare the european map of 2009 with the map of 1989...
    Kristi
    Kristi
    Admin

Post by Kristi Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

puntori wrote:
    EKV wrote:

Albanians were mentioned for the first time in 3 rd century, and were mainly the tribes which habitated the area which is today north east of kroja, nowaday tetovo, dukagjini [or metohija as known by serbs], they probably streched till ohrid at south...the adjacent tribe were the arbri, or they could be the same tribe but called as albanians for documentation by foreigners [romans, greeks etc], at this period other illyrian tribes existed as well, like dalmatians, dardanians etc and in times in turmoil became roman emperors as most of the praretorian guard were illyrians, as an albanian you should know that Licinius until Constantine were exclusively illyrians...yet it doesn't imply that Albanians had a state or an empire, there were no national conciousness back then, simply dinasties, or succesfull generals who had support of the legions, but after the barbarian floodings, most of illyrians were either assimilated or moved south , probably the only surving were the arbri, which were commonly known as albanians, the first Albanian state was estabileshed by Dhimiter Progoni in 1080s or sth, the problem was that there were to many Albanian tribes and dinasties back then, which estabileshed local principalities, despotate of epirus was such a fragile union for example, composing of albanian and greek dinasties, while at north balshajt, dukagjini , topiajt and muzakajt were fighting each other constantly ... states or 'countries' in middle ages were very fragile , they usually didn't last more than the reign period of an astute lider, this situation was all over europe, but of course, by studying 'made in serbia' history books in school, you probably thing that the political situation back then was as stable as the modern one....just compare the european map of 2009 with the map of 1989...
    thumbs up very happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm